Philosophy on Student Development & Management
To promote a safe & conducive environment and discipline with care & dignity.
Student Development & Management Approaches
The school adopts a whole-school, multi-pronged approach to student development and management through the following key strategies:
- Whole School Approach through involving all staff and students in establishing supportive policies, systems and practices.
- Building a culture of care through establishing positive school and school classroom environments in which students feel safe and cared for and have a sense of belonging to the school.
- Delivering structured Character & Citizenship Education Programme that teach and provide opportunities for application of values and skills necessary for demonstrating positive behaviours.
- Providing intervention support for specific groups of students who require help in managing their behaviours and address unmet developmental and intrapersonal needs.
- Providing capacity building opportunities for teachers to enable them to carry out their disciplinary role effectively.